Articles Bundles and Gifts! OH MY!!

Here is a heads up all content creators and hobbiest alike will want to know about! 

I posted this on my .com Wordpress site, so I will not give you the whole story here, as I don't want to double post for SEO reasons! 


PLR Coloring Content & Training

Thursday February 17, 2022 – Sunday February 27, 2022

Prepare to jumpstart your low content publishing coloring business with a bonanza of 36 PLR coloring packs and 8 “How to” trainings courses.

36 creators including myself, have come together to deliver the best bundle of PLR coloring content and “How to” training that you have ever had the opportunity to own.

This bundle includes 36 unique and never before published or given away coloring packs with commercial and private label rights .......... 

Cont. to the Source to READ MORE!


Comments